Department of Theatre & Dance Permit Request

This form is to be used ONLY by students majoring or minoring in the Department of Theatre & Dance.  If you are not a major/minor and are looking for a permit please contact for assistance.

This form should be completed separately for EACH permit required and can be used for a course permit OR a request for a course overload.

Must be your account
Please provide your University ID Number (U00....)
What do you need a permit for?*

STOP!!! - This form can not be used to request permits for courses outside of the Department of Theatre & Dance (THEA or DANC).  You can find information about getting permits for other departments HERE.

What term?*
Please enter the Course Registration Number (CRN)
Provide information about why you need this permit, much like you would do if you sent an email asking for it. (eg. I decided to take Ballet I again instead of Ballet II, etc)

Advisor Review of Overload

Advisor Decision*

Advisor Review of Permit

Advisor Decision*
What permit(s) should be entered
Check all that apply
Should the office CLEAR the student's Alternate Pin?
ONLY say yes if you have advised the student but did not clear their pin during your meeting
These will NOT display to the student

Entry of Permit

Permit(s) Successfully Entered*
Required if you are not able to enter the permit